|Saturday, March 24th, 2007|
I know this is really random, and i'm crossposting this a few places, so sorry if you see this more than once.
I'm trying to move out of my parents house and I have a massive crazy LOTR fan collection that needs a new home, preferably not in a landfill.
I spent a few years of my life deeply obsessed with LOTR - and now, over the phase, i find I'm left with items such as the FOTR extended edition signed by Andy Serkis (met him at Book Soup in Hollywood), a photo glossy of Merry from when i almost met Dom at the Best Buy on La Brea Ave, hundreds of Variety/etc magazine clippings (including lots of Dom stuff), official art/making-of books, copies of special LOTR issues of Entertainment Weekly, multiple copies of the actual trilogy/other Tolkien books, a gollum sculpture, "life-size" stand-up Hobbits, a silk Hobbit wallscroll, a lifesize legolas poster, two regular (big) legolas posters, and a shrink-wrapped/hung jigsaw puzzle poster... etc etc.
If anybody is at all interested in how those things sound, please contact me. Or refer somebody you know who might want any of this stuff to this post, or to email@example.com
I honestly don't care about money - i do not want to TRASH all this valuable stuff which would probably be awesome to somebody who'se still into LOTR/ a serious collector. I'm especially interested in finding loving homes for the BIG items - the solved puzzle poster, the wall scroll, and the stand-up cardboard hobbits.
photos of almost everything i have available:: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/ef155552/lotr/
|Thursday, June 1st, 2006|
Multi-Fandom Friending Project
This is to tell everyone whom you love, etc.
Feel free to tell everyone about it. I made it to make friends that love many many things!( Multi-Fandom Friending Project ) Current Mood: awake
|Tuesday, March 15th, 2005|
|Saturday, February 26th, 2005|
|Monday, January 17th, 2005|
|Sunday, November 21st, 2004|
|Thursday, November 18th, 2004|
OMG you guys! I signed up here b/c i found this awesome site this girl put up. IT has a ton of audience participation lines. IT goes from specific things people say to certain scenes in the different movies. It's amazing and she spent weeks setting this up and adding stuff wiht her friends. It's so amazing.
Check it out!http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Summer%20Rose!
|Thursday, October 14th, 2004|
|Sunday, August 29th, 2004|
Helooooo.............anyone home anymore?
Anytime Legolas says, well, anything:
"Captian Obvious, ladies and gentlemen!"
Really, imagine how much more of a star he'd be if he just kept his mouth shut. He's too pretty to listen to!
|Monday, April 5th, 2004|
Hey look it's Mikey!
When Sam reaches down to grab Frodo in Mt. Doom scream "Goonies Never say Die!"
If no one has done this, then you've obviously thought it;
After Aragorn talks about what he'll do to Sauron, Legolas says "You mean to create a diversion." At this point either yell "Duh!" or " Thank's Mr. Obvious!". The best one I've heard from my friends is " No shit Sherlock!" Then when it goes back to Aragorn or Gandalf yell "Ex-lax Watson!"
When Gandalf and gang are at Isengard and the shot goes to Saruman shout "looks like he finally got the shaft!" Dunno why that one struck me as funny.
The best one that really doesn't need any saying is when Frodo is in the caves and yells "Gollum it's sticky, what is it?!"
Although you can yell " Do you really want to know frodo?!"
When Gandalf is reading from the dwarf book when the line is " we cannot get out, we cannot get out" shout this: "in the castle 'AHHHHHH!!!!!'"
(some will know that's from Monty Python's Holy Grail)
Tha's all I got for now, but more will come soon. My friends and I are going to have a marathon with audience participation when the third movie comes out. There will be oh so much more! We LOVE Rocky Horror, we're really fanatic about it and we love LOTR, why not combine!
nerosbane Current Mood: cheerful
|Tuesday, March 16th, 2004|
In RoTK, when Frodo is yelling at Sam--
Frodo: Go home, Sam.
Gollum: We has nice parting gifts for stupid fat hobbits, yes we does....here is Silmarillon
signed by Legolas, and here is authentic replica of My PRecious!
|Sunday, February 8th, 2004|
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?!?!
Hey, ummm I started my own community. It is a community where teens who need help or advise CAN GET advise, or help. I ALWAYS wanted to help people so.....I'm gonna try this out. If you want to join, which I hope you do......my community's name is fallen0angels.
Thanks Current Mood: busy
|Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003|
|Monday, December 22nd, 2003|
|Saturday, December 20th, 2003|
Aaaaaaaaaand I'm new. Whee.
Gandalf the White:
My whites are brighter!Saruman:
NO! MY whites are brighter!Gandalf:
Ah...technically, your whites aren't white. They're technicoloured.Saruman:
No they aren...oh, look at that. You're right. Looks like you've won, ol' chap.Gandalf:
Jolly good. Current Mood: anxious
|Friday, December 19th, 2003|
20 WAYS TO GET MURDERED DURING THE RETURN OF THE KING!
found this on a messageboard and thought it appropriet
1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."
3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.
4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."
5. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts
7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
8. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"
9. At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to Ethiopians
10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
12. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
13. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"
14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins
15. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"
18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
19. Start an Orc sing-a-long.
20. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused. Current Mood: amused
|Wednesday, December 17th, 2003|
Big premier night! (and Elvenspike)
Wish I could have gone to the big premier. Locally, they were showing all three movies back to back and everyone was dressing up in costume for it. I wanted to go to introduce my new item my company is putting out, the Elvenspike necklace knife! I came up with the idea for this piece after watching the first of the trilogy and we just got them in last week. I couldn't go to the premier because the tickets were upwards of $300 if you didn't buy them when they went on sale. Oh well...I'll see the movie and hand out flyers on my Elvenspike this weekend!! :-) Current Mood: chipper
|Saturday, November 22nd, 2003|
the two things I do for TTT are:
when Frodo says "We're not alone", whistle the X Files theme.
and when Gandalf shows up and moves forward out of the light, there's a shot where his hand is in the forefront. "Someone got a manicure."
(alternatively, you can whistle the TNG theme in the starscape shot.)
|Wednesday, November 19th, 2003|
MY GOD! I'M A TRAITOR!!!
I help host this thing and I neglect it! I'm getting week in my old age! (okay, so 17 isn't old...)
I really need to borrow TTT from my neighbor(if anyone is feeling charitable this christmas...*wink wink*) so I can think of some good call out lines. Don't worry, mates, I promise I won't dissappoint you! Current Mood: guilty
Wizard's got the magic!
Scene: Gandalf arrives at Helm's Deep with Eomer and co.
"Wizard keeps whites, bright like the sunshine, wizard's got the magic of CLOROX!"
Scene: Aragorn tells Theoden to send for help. Theoden goes on his whole "Where was Gondor?" rant.
"Where was Gondor..."
"When the lights went out?"
Just silliness. Current Mood: crazy